Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System Subsidy on Rice Release of funds an amount of Rs. 286.86 Crore under Non-Plan Expenditure from the Budget Estimates 2014-15 towards incurring expenditure on implementation of “Chandranna Sankranthi Pathakam – Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued G.O.RT.No. 7 DATED:09.01.2015.
G.O.Rt. 47, Finance (EBS-II-A-C-AHFCS-E) Dept., Dated:08-01-2015.
On the eve of SANKRANTHI festival, January, 2015 the State Government intended to provide essential commodities viz., (1) Redgram Dal- ½ Kg., (2) P.Oil- ½ Litre (3) Bengal Gram- 1Kg, (4) Jaggery-1/2 Kg, (5) Wheat Atta- 1Kg and (6) Ghee – 100 ML, as a GIFT PACK apart from regular commodities supplied under the Public
Distribution System to all the BPL card holders in the State to celebrate the Festival.
2. Government after careful consideration of the above issue and decided to provide a gift pack to the BPL families in the State to celebrate Sankranthi Festival in a befitted manner. Further, the State Government released an amount of Rs.286.86 Crore to meet the expenditure involved in implementation of the scheme in the BE 2014-15. The sanctioned amount shall be debited to the following head of account;
3. The Commissioner of Civil Supplies, A.P., Hyderabad is authorized to prefer a bill to the Deputy Director, O/o. the District Treasury Officer, A.P., Hyderabad, for an amount of Rs. 286.86 Crore by the credit to P.D. Account No. 20/APSHQT of the Chairman and Managing Director, A.P. State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd., Hyderabad, under the Head of Account – MH- 8449, Other Deposits – MH-120, SH 53, 001 – NVN.
4. The Deputy Director, Office of the District Treasury Officer, A.P., Hyderabad, is requested to issue Letter of Credit for an amount of Rs. 286.86 Crore to P.D. Account No. 20/APSHQT of the Chairman and Managing Director, A.P. State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd., Hyderabad.
5. The Budget authorization of the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad is required for this release of funds for an amount of Rs. 286.86 Crore under BE 2014-15.
Rupees in Thousands) S.No Head of Account Charged / Voted Provision in BE (2014-15) Additional amounts
sanctioned Amounts Re-appropriated Total provision in B.E. ( 2014-15) Amount already authorized Amount
authorized now Balance amount available Scheme Name: Subsidy on Rice (Human Resources Development)
Procedure of Drawal of Funds: Adjustment to PD Account Drawing Officer: concerned Drawing Officer
6. The Commissioner of Civil Supplies, AP, Hyderabad is requested to meet the expenditure of Rs. 286.86 Crores towards “Chandranna Sankranti Pathakam” from the Head of Account mentioned at para-2 above and send necessary Revised Estimates to the Government to meet the Subsidy on Rice for the remaining financial year 2014-15. ((BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)