Only those who applied for SBI Bank Probationary Officers recruitment exam are eligible (They must show the proof as and when demanded by the institute)
Last date for online registration is 30.04.2014 and free coaching will start from 04.05.2014. Duration of coaching is around 60 days.
Click Here to Apply Online : http://bchostels.cgg.gov.in/SBIPOCoaching.do
5. Candidates who have undergone free coaching for UPSC, Civil Service, APPSC (Group-I and II), LIC exams and Bank PO Exams, earlier in any BC, ST, SC, Study Circles, are not eligible for Registration and free coaching.
The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.00 Lakh per annum.
The candidate who fulfill the eligibility conditions for appearing for SBI Bank Probationary Officers Examination, only can Registered.
The selection for free coaching is purely on merit basis. Total marks allotted for merit is 100. Maximum of 90 marks will given to marks obtained in any Degree exam and 10 marks will be added to the candidates who are having additional qualifications equal to post graduation.
The total number of seats per Study Circle are 40.
1. The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories are as follows:
BC- 66% (Including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
2. Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women Category is 33 1/3% respectively.
3. If marks and other criteria are found to be same, then unrepresented BC Community candidates, physically challenged and Women candidates are preferred in the same order.
4. Original Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
5. Selected candidates must abide the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
6. Books / Study Material will be provided as per Study Circle Guidelines
7. Stipend will be provided to the selected candidates hence no Lodging and Boarding is provided or if any vacancies in the college hostels is available, it may be provided subject to the candidate OPT to forgo the Stipend.