Government have issued the Preliminary notification for amending the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Dharmika Parishad Rules, 2009;
And whereas, in the reference certain suggestions have been received;
Now, therefore, the Government after careful examination, have decided to issue final Notification in the matter;
Accordingly, the following notification will be published in an extraordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette Dated:12-11-2015.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (3) of Section 152 read with section 153 of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act, 1987 (Andhra Pradesh Act No.30 of 1987), the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Dharmika Parishad Rules, 2009, issued in G.O.Ms.No.1206, Rev. (Endt.I) Dept., dt.25-11-2009 and the same having been previously issued in G.O.Ms.No.338, Rev. (Endt.I) Dept., dt.10-09-2015 and published in Part –I, Extraordinary, Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.231, dt.15-09-2015 as required under Sub-Section (1) of Section 153 of the said Act.
1. Rule 6 of the said Rules shall be substituted as follows:-
6. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Rules and other Rules for the time being in force, the term of un-official Members of Dharmika Parishad shall be three years from the date of taking oath of office. However, the Dharmika Parishad shall be a perpetual body with the four Official Members mentioned in Section 152 of the Act, constituting into an Executive Committee of Dharmika Parishad.
2. Rule 17 shall be substituted as follows :
17. Notwithstanding anything in these Rules and any other Rules for the time being-
(a) the quorum necessary for the transaction of business at a meeting of the Dharmika Parishad shall be half of the sitting Members.
(b) In absence of appointment of Non-Official Members, the Dharmika Parishad shall continue permanently with the Official Members mentioned in (i) to (iv) of Sub-Section (1) of Section 152 of the Act to perform the functions and discharge the duties entrusted to it.
(c) The Dharmika Parishad, or in its absence, the Executive Committee of the Dharmika Parishad shall meet at least once in sixty (60) days.
3. In Rule27 of the said rules, immediately after the words Dharmika Parishad, the words or its executive committee shall be added.
4. Immediately after Rule 27 of the said Rules, the following new Rule 28 shall be added, namely-
28. Residue: If any of these Rules, if lying inconsistent with the provisions of the Act, being amended from time to time, will not over ride but will only be supplemental to the Act. For that purpose, the Rule shall be ignored as if non est to that extent.