G.O.MS.No. 1. Dated: 01 January 2015 Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department – Rules for voluntary Land Pooling Scheme in the Capital City Area – Orders – Issued.The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014, which came into force on March 1, 2014, provided for the reorganization of the existing state of Andhra Pradesh. One of the most critical priorities for the new state is the formation of the New Capital city, which is very important from the perspective of economic development, cultural integrity and administrative functioning.
2. The Government of AP has decided to establish a green field capital city as a liveable, environmentally sustainable and people’s capital. For this purpose, the location of the capital was identified between Vijayawada and Guntur cities on the bank of the river Krishna and also to go for decentralized development of the state with 3 Mega cities and 14 smart cities. It is proposed to go for Land Pooling Scheme to be worked out by the Cabinet Sub Committee.
3. Accordingly, the Government vide G.O 1st read above have constituted a Committee with Group of Ministers to work out modalities on Land Pooling Scheme. The Group of Ministers have convened a series of meetings.
4. The Government have enacted Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act, 2014 (Act.No.11 of 2014) for the declaration of the New Capital Area for the State of the Andhra Pradesh and
establishment of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority for the purpose of Planning, Co-ordination, Execution, Supervision, Financing, Funding and for Promoting and Securing the Planned Development of the Capital Region and Capital City Area for the State of Andhra Pradesh and for managing and supervising urban services in the New Capital Area and for the matters ancillary thereto.
Orders were issued stating that the provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act, 2014 (Act.No.11 of 2014) has come into force with affect from 30th day of December, 2014.
6. Further vide G.O 4th & 5th read above the Government have notified the area of about 7068 Sq.Kms for Capital Region and 122 sq.kms as Andhra Pradesh Capital City area under the provision of the Andhra Pradesh Region Development Authority Act, 2014 (Act.No.11 of 2014).
7. The Government also vide G.O 7th read above have issued authorization orders to the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority to undertake development scheme as provided in chapter IX of Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act, 2014 (Act.No.11 of 2014) through voluntary Land
Pooling Scheme in the capital city area.
8. In view of the above authorization orders, the Government hereby issues the ‘Andhra Pradesh Capital City Land Pooling Scheme (Formulation and Implementation) Rules 2015’.
9. A copy of this order is available in the Internet and can be accessed.
10. The appended notification shall be published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated:01-01-2015. The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery & Stores Purchase, Hyderabad is requested to arrange to publish the
said notification accordingly and furnish Government.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
1. G.O.Rt.No.3234 GA(Cabinet) Department, dated:24.09.2014.
2. Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act,
2014 (Act No. 11 of 2014).
3. G.O.Ms.No.252, MA & UD (M2) Department, dated: 30.12.2014
4. G.O.Ms.No.253, MA & UD (M2) Department, dated: 30.12.2014
5. G.O.Ms.No.254, MA & UD (M2) Department, dated: 30.12.2014
6. G.O.Ms.No.255, MA & UD (M2) Department, dated: 30.12.2014
7. G.O.Ms.No.257, MA & UD (M2) Department, dated: 30.12.2014