Section 162 of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act, 1987 (Act 30/1987) Act specifies for constitution of Endowments Tribunal for determination of any dispute, question or the matter relating to a Charitable Institution, Dharmadayam, Religious Charity, Religious Institutions etc. In the reference 1st read above, Rules have been framed for the functioning of the Endowments Tribunal.
In the reference 2nd cited, the Commissioner, Endowments Department, Andhra Pradesh has requested for constitution of Endowments Tribunal while identifying a suitable premises on rental basis at Pedakakani village, Guntur District belonging to Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple, Pedakakani.
Accordingly, the Government after careful examination, have decided for constitution of the Endowments Tribunal for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The following notification shall be published in the Extraordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated:12-11-2015:-
1. The Andhra Pradesh Endowments Tribunal is hereby constituted.
2. The Andhra Pradesh Endowments Tribunal will start functioning soon after the appointment of Chairman and Member.
3. The temporary premises of the Andhra Pradesh Endowments Tribunal will be at Sri Venugopala Swamy Buildings, near Sharma Petrol Bunk, Ambedkar Nagar, Pedakakani (v) & (M), Guntur District, situated in an extent of one acre of site only, belonging to Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple, Pedakakani (v) & (M), Guntur District on rental basis, as fixed by the department as per prevailing norms, to be paid from Endowments Administrative Fund i.e.,
2250 – other social services
102 – administration of Religious and Charitable Endowments Institutions.
01 – Head Office
140 – Rents
4. An amount of rupees twenty lakhs to meet the building modification expenses and further an amount of rupees ten lakhs to meet the cost of furniture, Computers, etc., are hereby sanctioned from the funds of Common Good Fund. The premises of Andhra Pradesh Endowments Tribunal shall be made ready within 30 days, by calling short tenders.
5. The required staff shall be drafted by the Commissioner, Endowments Department, Andhra Pradesh, on deputation basis from the Endowments Department.
6. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is requested to issue instructions to Sub-Treasury Officer, Guntur to accept all the bills presented by the Office of the Andhra Pradesh Endowments Tribunal at Pedakakani (v) & (M), Guntur District.
The Commissioner, Endowments Department, Andhra Pradesh shall take necessary action accordingly.
G.O.Ms.No.418 Dated:09 -11-2015. Read the following :-
- O.Ms. No.180, Rev. (Endt.I) Dept., dt.28-02-2011.
- Letter from the Commissioner of Endowments, A.P. dated 27-10-2015