Now you can take Appointment for Enrollment of Aadhaar card online by visiting the website http://appointments.uidai.gov.in . Note Adhaar Enrollments has been started on a trial basis at selected Enrollment Centers in selected states as if now.
Step 1 Log into the website fill up the required fields , given below image shows how to fill:
Step 2 you will get Appointment slip for Enrolment.
Thank you for fixing the appointment for Aadhaar enrolment. Your Token No is B90B915158 The details of the appointment are as below.
1. Centre Location details : Central Bank of India , Bank Square, SCO 68-69 Bank sq. , Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Chandigarh – 160017
2. Date and Time of Enrolment : 28/03/2013 at 16:00-17:00
3. No of Persons for whom appointment has been fixed : 1
4. Contact person at the enrolment centre : Gaurav sharma , Mobile : 9569567556
5. Registrar Name : Central Bank of India and Enrolment Agency : IAP COMPANY Pvt. Ltd
In case you are not able to keep the appointment, please call Aadhaar Toll Free Number : 1800-180-1947
You may also re-schedule/cancel your appointmnet by visiting http://appointments.uidai.gov.in
Please bring along a valid Proof of identity ( PoI)- mandatory, Proof of address (PoA)- mandatory and Proof of Date of Birth ( DoB)- optional document to the Aadhaar enrolment center Please Click here for a nationally valid list of Proof of Identity and Proof of Address documents. Common proofs of identity and address are election photo ID card, Ration card, passport and driving license.
To save time you may come to the Aadhaar enrolment center with a pre-filled enrolment form. The enrolment form is available here.
Online Booking of Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollments has been started on a trial basis at selected Enrollment Centers
Step 3 Go to the enrollment center with your required documents.
You can also Re-Schedule or Cancel Appointment by clicking on the tab given on home page.
Click here to download Aadhaar enrollment form Aadhaar enrolment form